4 People to Sounds In The Grounds at York Racecource – ABBA Mania – Saturday 26th June
This exclusive YorkMix Radio voucher gives you a half price outdoor picnic patch for four people to watch ABBA Mania at York Racecourse on Saturday 26th June 2021
Although restrictions have been extended, the fun doesn’t have to be postponed! Sounds in the Grounds is one of the few outdoor music events that complies with current Covid-19 guidelines with its socially-distanced picnic patches, and preparations are in full swing for great live music to fill the Clocktower Enclosure of York Racecourse.
Audiences can come together and enjoy three summer evenings of best-loved and internationally renowned bands from their own designated picnic patch which will be socially distanced from others but close enough to share the fun.
About ABBA Mania
From London’s West End to Las Vegas, ABBA MANIA is the world’s number one touring ABBA tribute and has performed in over 30 countries around the world, delighting more than three million people over the last two decades. In an exhilarating two-hour recreation of ABBA’s last ever concert, ABBA MANIA brings to life the flamboyance of the 70s and all the uplifting, dance-inducing, and sometimes heart-breaking songs from the Swedish ‘Supergroup’, fully live with fantastic costumes, staging, lighting and effects. ABBA MANIA is the perfect excuse to party, so dig out those platforms, dust down those flares and enjoy all your favourite hits! ABBA MANIA have just enjoyed a triumphant return to the West End (19 years after their debut) with a three-week season at the Shaftesbury Theatre – one of the first shows to re-open the West End as Covid restrictions eased.
And There’s More!
Returning by popular demand, York’s very own – and a Glastonbury favourite – The New York Brass Band will get the party started as the support act to each concert, performing a different repertoire every night, from jazz to 80s to current hits.
Gates open – 4:30pm
New York Brass Band – 6pm
ABBA Mania – 7:30pm
All Covid-19 guidance from the Government is continuously monitored and followed.
Terms and Conditions
- Your voucher is valid for Saturday 26th June at the Sounds In The Grounds performance at York Racecourse only.
- Children aged three and over are welcome
- All under 16s must be accompanied by an adult 18+.
- There is ample free car parking on the Knavesmire
- Dogs are not allowed, with the exception of assistance dogs.
- The concerts will go ahead in all weathers, unless it is deemed too dangerous. Umbrellas will not be permitted as they impede the view of other patrons, so visitors are advised to dress according to the weather conditions
- Your voucher is valid for 4 people.
- Duplicates will not be accepted.
- Each voucher is identifiable by a unique code.
- No cash will be given.
- Refunds will not be accepted.
- Your email address will be passed to the event organisers so that they can contact you with your allocated picnic patch number prior to the date of the concert
How To Redeem
To redeem your voucher, simply print or take a digital copy with you on your phone to the establishment.
This voucher is uniquely identifiable and the establishment will verify your voucher before admission. Voucher codes can only be redeemed once. Please check the establishment’s website for opening hours and any pre-booking/social distancing requirements which may be in force. Once purchased vouchers cannot be exchanged for other vouchers.
The establishment reserves the right to refuse this voucher. If multiple copies exist this voucher will only be accepted on its first presentation. The sale of this voucher for profit is prohibited. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or exchanged for cash. Establishment’s decision is final.